Why Exhibit at HOUSTEX? To get leads, sales, and promote your brand!
Get on the right business path at the foremost Southwest manufacturing trade show—HOUSTEX in Houston. Attended by the Southwest manufacturing industry’s best and brightest minds, HOUSTEX provides you with the ideal location to connect with and sell to representatives of major OEMs as well as hard-to-reach job shops — exactly why you should exhibit at HOUSTEX!
HOUSTEX Has What You Need
- 35% of HOUSTEX attendees are business owners, corporate executives or managers
- 75% of HOUSTEX attendees influence manufacturing equipment purchase decisions
- 34% of the HOUSTEX audience has equipment budgets that exceed $200,000
- 59% of HOUSTEX attendees were first-time visitors in 2017 — providing you with new prospects for your business.
Nearly 5,500 manufacturing professionals attended HOUSTEX 2019, exploring manufacturing equipment and technology from more than 280 exhibiting companies across 65,610 sq.ft. The 12 educational sessions and Special Networking Events were highly attended, offering connections, tools and processes needed to drive the next evolution of your industry.
|Attendees by Job Function|
|18%||Owner/Company Management/Corporate Executive|
|11%||Manufacturing Production Management|
|11%||Manufacturing Production Department|
|8%||Manufacturing Engineering Department|
|6%||Manufacturing Engineering Management|
|4%||Product Design and R&D|
|4%||Quality Assistance & Control|
|20%||Sales & Marketing|
Access to Key Decision Makers
HOUSTEX allows you to get your brand in front of manufacturing equipment buyers, find new manufacturing customers, promote equipment sales, and reconnect with old customers.
Promoting Your Company
Your HOUSTEX exhibit investment includes valuable services and pre-show promotion opportunities designed to drive attendance to your booth and maximize your ROI.
- Exhibitor Referral Suite — A custom marketing package to promote your HOUSTEX participation, including a custom landing page, email template, banners, and leads.
- Guest Passes — Provide free registration to your best customers and prospects via printed or electronic, customized invitations (both versions are trackable).
- Online Profile — Help buyers find you so they can add you to their “must see” lists.
- Marketing Kit and Exhibitor Manual — Receive key tools and tactics that help ensure a successful show.
- Banner Ads — Post HOUSTEX on your website, offering free registration for your customers and prospects.
- Social Media — Engage with HOUSTEX followers on Twitter®, Facebook® and LinkedIn® before, during and after the event.
- New-Product Announcements — Provide us with your new-product information so we can feature it on the event website and place a new-product indicator in front of your booth.
SME targets high-level decision-makers in diverse industries through a multimedia HOUSTEX campaign that includes:
- Thousands of direct mail pieces sent to key decision-makers
- Content-specific email campaigns to more than 200,000 prospects
- Print advertising in national and regional industry-related trade and business publications with a total circulation of over 1.1 million
- Targeted local advertising before and during the show
- Banner-ad placements on manufacturing-related websites
- Comprehensive website with detailed attendee information and online registration
Big Business Means Big Opportunities
Everything in Texas is big, and manufacturing opportunities are no exception. Consider the following:
- Texas accounts for 10% of the total manufacturing in the United States1
- If Texas was an independent nation it would have the 10th largest economy in the world1
- The manufacturing industry employs 864,000 people in Texas2
- Texas is the to U.S. state for manufacturing exports and shipment value3
1Markets Insider, April 2019
2Investopedia, May 2019
Exhibit at HOUSTEX
Space is limited and our show floor is filling up. Reserve your booth today to ensure you get the location you want. HOUSTEX is the premier southwest manufacturing trade show.
- View the HOUSTEX 2021 Floor Plan
- Explore the HOUSTEX Sponsorship Opportunities
- HOUSTEX 2019 Post Show Report
- HOUSTEX Attendee Profile
- HOUSTEX Top Attending Companies