Why Exhibit at HOUSTEX 2019? To get leads, sales, and promote your brand!
Get on the right business path at the foremost Southwest manufacturing trade show—HOUSTEX 2019, February 26-28 in Houston. Attended by the Southwest manufacturing industry’s best and brightest minds, HOUSTEX provides you with the ideal location to connect with and sell to representatives of major OEMs as well as hard-to-reach job shops — exactly why you should exhibit at HOUSTEX 2019!
HOUSTEX 2019 Has What You Need
- 35% of HOUSTEX attendees are business owners, corporate executives or managers
- 76% of HOUSTEX attendees influence manufacturing equipment purchase decisions
- 38% of the HOUSTEX audience has equipment budgets that exceed $200,000
- 54% of HOUSTEX attendees were first-time visitors in 2017 — providing you with new prospects for your business.
More than 4,659 manufacturing professionals attended HOUSTEX 2017, exploring manufacturing equipment and technology from more than 280 exhibiting companies across 57,600 sq.ft. The 12 educational sessions and Special Networking Events were highly attended, offering connections, tools and processes needed to drive the next evolution of your industry.
|Attendees by Job Function|
|18% Owner/Company Management/Corporate Executive|
|11% Manufacturing Product Management|
|8% Manufacturing Engineering Department|
|6% Design Engineer|
|6% Manufacturing Engineering Management|
|6% Manufacturing Production Department|
|4% Product Design and R&D|
|3% Quality Assistance & Control|
|2% Control Engineering/Automation|
|1% Information/IT Systems|
|20% Sales & Marketing|
Access to Key Decision Makers
HOUSTEX 2019 allows you to get your brand in front of manufacturing equipment buyers, find new manufacturing customers, promote equipment sales, and reconnect with old customers.
Promoting Your Company
Your HOUSTEX exhibit investment includes valuable services and pre-show promotion opportunities designed to drive attendance to your booth and maximize your ROI.
- Exhibitor Referral Suite — A custom marketing package to promote your HOUSTEX participation, including a custom landing page, email template, banners, and leads.
- Guest Passes — Provide free registration to your best customers and prospects via printed or electronic, customized invitations (both versions are trackable).
- Online Profile — Help buyers find you so they can add you to their “must see” lists.
- Marketing Kit and Exhibitor Manual — Receive key tools and tactics that help ensure a successful show.
- Banner Ads — Post HOUSTEX on your website, offering free registration for your customers and prospects.
- Social Media — Engage with HOUSTEX followers on Twitter®, Facebook® and LinkedIn® before, during and after the event.
- New-Product Announcements — Provide us with your new-product information so we can feature it on the event website and place a new-product indicator in front of your booth.
- Attendee Mailing List
SME targets high-level decision-makers in diverse industries through a multimedia HOUSTEX campaign that includes:
- Thousands of direct mail pieces sent to key decision-makers
- Content-specific email campaigns to more than 200,000 prospects
- Print advertising in national and regional industry-related trade and business publications with a total circulation of over 1.1 million
- Targeted local advertising before and during the show
- Banner-ad placements on manufacturing-related websites
- Comprehensive website with detailed attendee information and online registration
Big Business Means Big Opportunities
Everything in Texas is big, and manufacturing opportunities are no exception. Consider the following:
- Texas has the fastest-growing economy in the United States.
- Texas’s economic recovery demonstrates how the Permian Basin’s strong oil production is closely linked with manufacturing, and fuels overall state and national growth.
- Texas added the most manufacturing jobs of any state from December 2016 to 2017.
- Manufacturing employment growth in Texas outpaced national growth beginning around mid-2017.
Exhibit at HOUSTEX 2019
Space is limited and our show floor is filling up. Reserve your booth today to ensure you get the location you want. HOUSTEX is the premier southwest manufacturing trade show.
- View the HOUSTEX 2019 Exhibitor Prospectus
- Download the HOUSTEX 2019 Exhibit Contract
- View the HOUSTEX 2019 Floor Plan
- Explore HOUSTEX 2019 Sponsorship Opportunities
- HOUSTEX 2017 Post Show Report